Helping you plan and design your WLAN coverage
Radio frequencies can be mysterious. WiFi coverage can sometimes seem to take invisible twists and turns, resulting in too much coverage in one area and not enough in another.
At AirTight Networks, we want you to get the most out of your cloud-managed WiFi network – whether it’s a complete leap to the latest 802.11ac standard or a mixed environment incorporating older technologies. We offer tools to help you plan your wireless network so coverage is consistent in every office, store location, work area, and – of course – the boardroom.
AirTight takes it all into account for seamless cloud WiFi – planning, design, configuration, and security. Buy a network that meets your needs, has the optimal number of access points, and gives your entire organization a seamless wireless connection in each location.
Predictive radio frequency (RF) planning
Deployment is made simple with AirTight’s predictive RF planning services. You’ll get a detailed report that explains:
- The optimal settings for your WLAN to achieve maximum performance
- Recommended device placement locations
- RF coverage maps
- The complete bill of material to meet the plan’s recommendations
The right Airtight WiFi product for your needs
Looking for the right products to meet your wireless needs? You’ve come to the right place. AirTight is an expert in recommending the right products for your specific situation. Contact us about your project and we’ll be happy to assist you. We can help you with your wireless network design, including:
- Determining your WLAN protocols, access points, and intrusion protection (WIPS) sensors
- Type of antennas needed
- Cabling and power needs, including Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Environmental protection for electronic equipment, including weatherproof enclosures, lightning arrestors, and other accessories if needed
We needed to remediate and expand our wireless infrastructure with the best solution at the best price. AirTight was the right partner for this project, from professional services to the wireless intrusion prevention system. AirTight delivered on everything they said they would – technology, people, process, value, installation, follow-up, and training.
—Paul Labbe, Director of Clinical Engineering