BYOD Solution Brief
AirTight BYOD Survey
Related Press Release
Sign up for a customized personal demo with an AirTight expert.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Protecting the enterprise from the onslaught of personal smartphones and tablets
The BYOD trend is causing new security concerns for enterprise network and data security. Corporate users (e.g. employees, contractors) are accessing enterprise network and data, and bypassing corporate security controls using their personal Wi-Fi devices. This uncontrolled access can open wireless backdoors into the enterprise network, malicious activity, leakage of sensitive data, and exposure to malware.
AirTight WIPS offers the most complete solution to help you definitively manage BYOD. The highlights of this solution are:
- A unique workflow (patent pending) to simplify BYOD management
- 24/7 monitoring of enterprise airspace and network
- Automatic fingerprinting of smartphones and tablets: iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, etc.
- Using patented Marker Packet techniques, automatically and accurately detects all types of Rogue APs including Soft Rogues, and Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Real-time quarantine of unapproved smartphones and tablets, all types of Rogues and unauthorized Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Automatically pinpoints physical location of any Wi-Fi device on premises
- Delivers BYOD report to your inbox (View Sample Report)
- BYOD management API that can integrate with any MDM solution
AirTight Networks also offers a BYOD-secure Wi-Fi Solution powered by AirTight 802.11ac WIPS technology which allows for fully-automated 24X7 protection, with zero false positive / false negative operation, requiring minimal IT involvement for mitigation of wireless threats or compliance reporting.
AirTight's Secure Wi-Fi also provides network access to only approved devices and blocks unapproved smart devices and Rogue APs trying to gain access to the enterprise network.
BYOD Device Onboarding and Policy Enforcement
The proliferation of personal smart devices and the BYOD trend is causing new security concerns for enterprise network and data security. Corporate users (e.g. employees, contractors) are accessing enterprise network and data, and bypassing corporate security controls using their personal Wi-Fi devices.
AirTight's patent-pending smart device fingerprinting and policy enforcement deliver a BYOD-ready Wi-Fi solution for any enterprise concerned with security. AirTight's BYOD on-boarding and quarantine capabilities prevent unauthorized devices from consuming corporate resources and stops data leakage through unauthorized personal smart devices on your network. AirTight Mobile's security agent allows administrators to define and enforce wireless connectivity policies on all approved smart devices in and out of the office, such as enforcing a VPN connection when using an unsecured AP out of the office.
- Provides wireless threat protection for mobile devices used at home or on the road
- Interoperates with AirTight WIPS to enforce consistent mobile security policies
- Integrates with leading MDM solutions for device on-boarding and authorization
- Comprehensive logs of wireless connectivity behavior