Secure, Scalable Cloud-Managed WiFi for Healthcare
Doctors, Nurses, and Medical Staff have come to rely on mobile devices to access clinical information systems and other medical information in service of their patients. High-quality, secure wireless LANs have become another “must-have” in a modern medical facility.
AirTight Cloud-Managed WiFi Provides Secure, Scalable Solutions to Meet the Demands of Any Healthcare Organization
Easy to manage and deploy, Airtight’s controllerless WiFi architecture simplifies WLAN implementation and embedded Intrusion Prevention technology ensures patient privacy. Network Administrators will appreciate having a convenient central console to manage the entire network, including remote clinics and other connected off-site facilities.
- High performance 802.11ac WiFi for bandwidth intensive healthcare applications
- Quality of service controls give priority to critical mobile applications
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) ready networking and device on-boarding for physician smart devices
- Embedded Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) minimizes network disruptions and protects patient privacy
- Centralized administration to manage distributed campuses and remote clinics
Manage Maximum Network Up-Time and Protect Patient Privacy
Patient data is a prime target for data thieves. Sneaky tactics like placing unauthorized or “rogue” access points that connect to neighboring, non-secure networks can place private patient data at risk.
AirTight’s industry leading Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) ensures compliance with the safeguards set out for Electronic Protected Health Information (EPHI), keeping online medical records secure while locating and deactivating wireless threats. AirTight automatically detects, classifies, and shuts out unauthorized connections to your network – keeping network traffic safe and maintaining compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Automatically remediate threats
- Eliminate network disruptions
- Restrict unauthorized wireless access to patient data
- Protect patient privacy, maintain HIPAA compliance